[CQ-Contest] CQWW rules - thanks!

Jim Pratt n6ig at netcom.com
Tue Oct 14 10:47:59 EDT 1997

Thanks to KR2Q for pointing out the URL for the new rules for CQWW
(www.affcom.com/cqcontest/cqwwruls.htm).  I looked and noted the
following for the 1997 contest:

XIII. DEADLINE:

SSB logs must be postmarked no later than December 1, 1994;
CW logs must be postmarked no later than January 15, 1995.

Knowing that I don't have a snowball's chance to get my contest logs
postmarked in time (barring my developing a time machine) makes it that
much more of a pleasure to operate the contest.  No pressure to get calls
correct, no worries about getting into the other station's log, etc.  It
should be a nice couple of weekends...

73!

Jim  N6IG

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com