[CQ-Contest] N6AA Teaser

Trey Garlough trey at kkn.net
Thu Oct 16 01:08:44 EDT 1997

> Trey, you've forgotten Zone 20 -- when N6AA was part of the JY6Z team!

Actually I remembered that one, but I was only trying to list ones
that took place during the last decade.  The JY7Z operation was in
1986.

I received a message from a guy in zone 28 asking when Samoa was moved
into his zone.  :-) Oh well, I knew I would screw up something trying
to recall all this stuff off the top of my head.  Someone else pointed
out that I forgot to mention VE2/N6AA.  Yep, that was 1995 CW.  What I
remember most about that zone 2 operation was calling and calling and
calling from HC8N on 160 and constantly being beaten out by Europeans
I couldn't hear.  I have never had so much trouble working a North
American station.  Very frustrating!

--Trey, N5KO

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com