[CQ-Contest] for the reflector

HAMYL at aol.com HAMYL at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 19:05:03 EDT 1997

To All:
   My name is Diane Ortiz K2DO and I'm looking for information for my next
column on YL Contesting in CQ Contest Magazine. I'm especially interested in
hearing from YLs who have participated in multi-op contest efforts (either
with OMs or with other YLs). Personal accounts, observations, comments and
photos (b&w or color) would be appreciated. I'd also like to hear from OMs
who've worked with YLs in a contesting environment.
    33 and 73,   Diane Ortiz  K2DO   hamyl at aol.com
              P.O. Box 296, Bellport, New York  11713  USA
              516-286-7562

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com