[CQ-Contest] Re: DX & Contest Forums NOT @ Hara Arena

Scott Neader neader at centuryinter.net
Tue Apr 14 00:57:23 EDT 1998

>I was under the impression that the only real reason for
>doing Dayton was the Sultans of Showing Beer drinking contest...
                                 ^^^^^^^

Despite the fact that WE9V has been known to walk the Crowne Plaza halls at
2AM with his pants down, we have not changed our name to the Sultans of
Showing!

SHWING!!!!!  One month to go.....

73 - Scott KA9FOX
Member: Sultans of Shwing
(heh-heh, I said 'member')

INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 / KA9FOX at QTH.com
3323 South 29th Street, La Crosse, WI  54601
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads:    http://www.QTH.com
KA9FOX Contesting and DXing Site: http://www.QTH.com/KA9FOX

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com