[CQ-Contest] The WPX Debate

Felipe J Hernández felipe at isla.net
Wed Apr 15 11:16:35 EDT 1998

Hola,

I see that this debate is really nobodys win, everyone has a point
and its valid. Lew's comments are sober and reflects his situation
the same with Jose's and others, I guess the best thing here will
be to check the results since the rules changed and see if the
activity during the contest dimished or improved, yes there are
variables like propagation and others, but Im sure a little research
can show some light on the subject.

Otherwise I see that changing the hours could mean the direct benefit
to a group of  hardcore contesters and not neccesarily the benefit
to Joe Contester afraid to compete not experienced technically
challenged Smith.

Felipe NP4Z

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com