[CQ-Contest] A modern Multi Single or.........?

Randy Thompson RThompson at factorysoft.com
Mon Aug 3 09:57:58 EDT 1998

Finally, someone courageous enough to stand up against this type of cheating
(which unfortunately is going on many places in Europe as well).  The ARI
(Italy) contest added band change rules to try to prevent this type of
operation.  Let's hope we don't have to add them to all of the other
contests.

Randy, K5ZD

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com