[CQ-Contest] Press Release !!

Jim Kehler kh2d at kuentos.guam.net
Wed Aug 12 16:47:28 EDT 1998

***
***  PRESS RELEASE
***  DATELINE - August 10, 1998 ***
***  PRIORITY - VERY IMPORTANT
***

The Bored Of Directors here at No-WhatEver International (tm) have
been commissioned to conduct some totally non-scientific research.
Through exhaustive efforts and at great expense we have determined
that over 500,000 licensed amateurs in the United States alone are
not affiliated with any organization. We feel this is because there are
not enough organizations available to give the average ham the
choice of joining an organization that fits his or her particular needs.

Well, we've fixed that problem ! Now there is something available
for EVERYBODY !

* No-SSB International (tm)  http://www.qsl.net/kh2d/nossb.html

Our flagship organization, the one most RealHams (tm) want to join.

Plus we also have:

* No-FM International (tm)  http://www.qsl.net/kh2d/nofm.html
* No-RTTY International (tm) http://www.qsl.net/kh2d/nortty.html
* No-SSTV International (tm) http://www.qsl.net/kh2d/nosstv.html
* No-QRP International (tm) http://www.qsl.net/kh2d/noqrp.html
* No-QRO International (tm) http://www.qsl.net/kh2d/noqro.html

No Dues. No Donations. No Meetings. No Commitment. Just click
EMAIL at the bottom of the page to tell us you want to sign up and
we'll rush you a membership number that you can proudly display.
Don't get left out - our computer can only handle really big numbers,
but we don't know HOW big, so send your email TODAY !!

All of these web page organizations are in place and ready to pass out
membership numbers to the amateur population of the world in
order to insure ham radio's future in the 21st century !

No restrictions apply. Make sure you include your amateur call sign
and the name of the organization YOU wish to join in your email.

OK, we know, sooner or later somebody is going to come along and
say 'I LIKE all that stuff. What is the right organization for ME ?'.
We thought of that situation too, so right now the members of our
Bored Of Directors are hiring more HTML programmers so we can
bring you WhatEver organization you want !! If you don't see an
organization you'd like to join, just email us and tell us what's missing,
and we'll CREATE one just for YOU !! And it's FREE !!

                    No-WhatEver International (tm)

The organization for the discerning amateur who's just not really
sure what the heck he doesn't like.  Watch for our next press release.

73, Jim KH2D
No-SSB International (tm)
Member Number 1,000,002
Believe It (tm)
If You *CAN* Beep, NSI Wants YOU !
http://www.qsl.net/kh2d/nossb.html

*** This is NOT a prank. We know it sounds too good to be true,
but it REALLY IS !!  Visit our web pages and SEE !!

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com