[CQ-Contest] 1997 ARRL RTTY Roundup Log's checking

Girts Budis YL2KL yl2kl at apollo.lv
Thu Feb 5 17:10:06 EST 1998

Hi Billy,

How it is possible:
UA4LL have 157 mults with 485 Q's and
EU1AZ have 149 mults with 505 Q's !!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that these big multipliers are voulationn of contest rules and
mults for this stations are counted for each band
(not only once)!!!!
And nowbody cheks their logs.

For example RTTY leaders for long years have following mults (why so
small?):
		QSO'S		Mult.
CT3BX	765		115
GI0KOW	886		110
GW5NF	644		93
OH2LU	459		79
OT7E		636		100
UT0I		700		92
V31JU		637		84
VP5B		571		88
XQ1ABF	550		98

N1RCT	753		92
K1AM		1126		118
K3MM		1253		115
aa4nc		962		109
AA5AU	1092		104
 e.t.c., I think enaugh......

If I'll do same way of score calculation in the ARRL Roundup '98, I'll got
score:

664 Q points x 191 = 163305 and it w'll be best result for DX in SO HP
category!

The same way of calculation is done by RN3QO in Roundup '98 SO LP.
he have 421 Q's with 156 mults (with 117 country mults), but nowbody other
in this contest no worked more than 69(OT8T) countries.
And with your "log checking method" he w'll be on the top in SO LP!!!!!

For RTTY Roundup 99 You can cahange rules or chek some logs!!!!

73

Girts (YL2KL & YL8M)

Girts Budis <yl2kl at apollo.lv>
P.O.Box 19, Ainazi