[CQ-Contest] Re: Traveling with computer

Mike no6x at inreach.com
Fri Jan 16 17:20:23 EST 1998

I want to thank all of those who replied to my question. I think I had as
many different answers as I did replies.
My cure I think is as follows:
1. find some way to pack the monitor for the desktop and ship it before
hand, as the desktop computer is going to stay.
2. Buy a new laptop
3. If all else fails, I have found a laptop that can be borrowed for the 2
week trip.

Thanks again for all of the replies, and I am still confused by one comment:
"Wow, a band opening to the airport!"
Sorry I just don't understand.

Now does anyone know where to get a Cheap laptop, maybe 386 w/4M ram and
harddrive does not have to be very big?

Mike...NO6X

Check out my home page at http://home.inreach.com/no6x

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com