[CQ-Contest] Was that REALLY W9WI on 3.795???

Bill Turner wrt at eskimo.com
Sun Jan 18 23:50:04 EST 1998

On Sun, 18 Jan 1998 10:15:12 -0500, "Ramirez, Kenneth (EXCH)"
<KRAMIREZ at intermedia.com> wrote:
<snip>
>Some of the actions and attitudes of a couple of the NAQPers in the DX
>window last night was deplorable. I find myself increasingly on the
>other side of the argument each time I tune around during some of the
>contests. Some of you guys are digging a deeper grave for contesting
>with the "the hell with everyone else" attitude.
<snip>
My feelings exactly, and that's why all of my contesting anymore is
done with RTTY.  It is truly the gentleman's way to contest (or chase
DX for that matter).  Give it a try - the HAL World-Wide RTTY WPX
contest is Feb 14th.  For a list of all RTTY contests, go to:

http://home.sol.no/~janalme/RTTY.html

73, Bill W7TI

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com