[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX Trophy Donor

Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A 9A3A at spidernet.com.cy
Mon Jan 19 16:39:42 EST 1998

I am donor for CQ WPX CW Single Op All Band winner for EU
for a second year. I've sent my personal cheque to CQ
Magazine to cover costs for two years. It looks instead of
looking at my cheque or my letter, someone picked up my name

from another source, and since beginning it is not spelled
correctly. Instead of PEZER it is misspelled "Bezer". I've
contacted several people at CQ (Contest dept), sent a letter

and several e-mail addresses, but it still doesn't appear
correct in CQ Magazine. This is third time it appears wrong,

and I assume it appears wrong on the trophy too.
Can anybody on this reflector tell me whom should I contact
to correct it?
Do I have to pay additional money to get it corrected?
Should I pay for another two years, and keep my (wrong) name

on the donor's list?  If CQ people don't care for it (and
they sell magazine), why should I support it.
I know contesters deserve some recognition for their hard
work, but I think organizers have some responsibility too.
Do I have to mention that I'm still waiting for some awards
(since 1992) for some (record) scores in CQ contests. My
requests have not been answered yet.
If anyone can tell me what to do to get my name spelled
correctly, please let me know.

Ivo PEZER, 5B4ADA

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com