[CQ-Contest] Where are they now?

TOMK5RC TOMK5RC at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 16:26:01 EST 1998

As most of  you know, I am writing a regular column in the NCJ entitled "Where
are they now?" The purpose of the column is to profile contesters who:
o  Have been long time avid contesters and are still going strong
o  Have been on top and are now content to just be "participants"
o  Have been on top and have burned out

I have been asked to present this topic at Visalia this year. I need your help
with 35MM slides of contesters who fit one of the three categories. As
egotistical and vain as we are, I can't believe that I am having a great deal
of difficulty getting folks to send photos to me for the NCJ and for this
project. Please, if you have any 35MM slides of contesters (and DXers) from
years past, I would very much like to have them for my Visalia presentation
and for the NCJ. I promise to return them in good shape. Please label them
with who is in the photo and who owns the slide. If you have "then and now"
slides, that would be even better!

Thanks!!

Tom Taormina, K5RC
P.O. Box 1126