[CQ-Contest] SSB NAQP

Lee Buller k0wa at southwind.net
Mon Jan 19 15:40:55 EST 1998

Hey....anyone awake out there?  HELLLOOOOOOOOO?

I am surprised as to the lack of braggin rights on the reflector today about
SSB NAQP.  Are all you guys nursing your contesting hangovers?

What did you guys think of the propagation.  IMHO, CW propagation was better
that SSB weekend.  I worked more mults on CW than SSB or was that the
effects of 1) more crowded bands so the weaker signals were in the din, 2)
my superior CW skills, 3) CW really rules in crowded noisy conditions, 4) I
need to move back to AM with a pair of 813s, 5) propagation was wacky, 6) other.

What ever it was....it was fun.

Lee "Leroy" Buller
k0wa at southwind.net
"Really...its my given name!  Now you know why I changed in years ago and
don't ask me for my wife's name.  It would really sound we are from Kansas"

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com