[CQ-Contest] Travelling with radio gear

Ve3bmv Ve3bmv at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 09:35:55 EST 1998

In a message dated 98-01-18 02:45:21 EST, N0QT writes:

<<   I was just wondering about something that may or may not make a
 difference. Does it help to don all of your favorite radio clothing such as
 a hat with call sign, t-shirt, club jacket, name/call badge, etc? Maybe
 some radio related things like a packet of QSL cards packed with the radio
gear and a small 24-hour clock? I guess sort of a panoply of radio gear
similar to what an average football fan would get on a plane with ;) >>

I think the license in US and country one is going to would do much better
(official "government papers"). Probably more usefull would be magazine with
contest results listing with your callsign or photo published, ("you kno, I'm
famos in ham radio - like Gretzky in hockey"). Hi  They wouldn't want to risk
embarrasment to give a hard time to "famous" ham!
GL  Yuri

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com