[CQ-Contest] 97 CQ 160 results corrections

Ve3bmv Ve3bmv at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 09:35:55 EST 1998

In the 1997 CQ 160 m contests results my scores were misplaced, here is the
correction:

160 m CW: K3BU  149,130 should have been listed in Delaware State listings not
in NJ. I operated /p from Cape Henlopen National Park on the NE tip of
Delaware, from the Jeep, with ant. Inv Vee at 40 ft and one NE KM1H 5slinky.
Low Power category. Should be LP winner in DE.

160m SSB: N2EE 117,093 should have been listed as Low Power and not as High
Power in NJ. (Text under picture says LP CW NJ winner.)
Top 5 US SSB box missing in results.

IMHO it is better to list the call of visiting operator right there next to
the callsign used in the results/tables, rather than in  separate listings.

Anybody with decent ant. setup looking for OP to go multi?
Got rigs, and should be healed by the weekend.

73 Yuri K3BU, VE3BMV

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com