[CQ-Contest] Update: IARU HQ mults

Tom Frenaye frenaye at pcnet.com
Tue Jul 14 23:18:15 EDT 1998

Here's an updated list of HQ mults from the recent IARU HF contest.  Thanks
to KH2D W4RA N6VH N9AG VE6SH UX1UA K3ZO LY2IJ K1ZZ for the additional
information.

Changes from the last list are marked with an asterisk (*)

AARC     P40HQ
ARI         IY2ARI
ARM       ER7A
ARRL      W1AW/0
*ARSI      VU2UR
BFRA      LZ98HQ
CRC        OL8HQ
*CTARL    BV2Y/BV5Y/BV2YA (all three reported...)
DARC      DA0HQ
EDR        OZ7D
ERAU      ES9A
FRC        CO2FRC
FRR        YP0A
GRC        HC2GRC
*GRF       4L8A
IRA          TF3IRA
*IRTS       EI0RTS
*JARL      8J3JHQ
LRMD      LY60RMD
MRASZ    HG5NHQ
*OVSV     OE1XHQ
RAAG      SV1SV
*RAST      HS0AC
RCA         L77E
RCH         HR2RCH
RCV         YW5LB
REF         FBC3IZ
*REP       CT ?  (heard, not worked)
RSGB      GB5HQ
*RSM       XE1LM (was LMRE last year, name change?)
SARA      OM8HQ
SRAL      OH3X
SRJ         YU0HQ
SRR        R3HQ/6
*SSA       SK3HQ+SK0HQ (was SK3HQ m/s and not HQ?)
TRAC      TA1KA
UARL      EM5HQ
UARS      5X1M
URE        EA4URE
VERON   PA6HQ
ZRS        S50HQ

IARU       NU1AW (couldn't work them...)

AC          W1RU+W4RA+VE3CDM
*R1          PA0LOU+DF5UG+G3GVV
*R2          HC2EE+LU2AH+YV5BPG
R3           VK3ADW

A couple of stations were on giving out exchanges that seemed like HQ mults
but I don't think they were:  4Z1CY(HQ), F6???(REF)

I'm still QRV for any additions to the list.  Even without the new AC
R1-R2-R3 multipliers, the number of HQ stations was up about 30% over last
year.  It does make the contest interesting!

		73 Tom

e-mail: frenaye at pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com