[CQ-Contest] Sending callsigns

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Sat Jul 18 10:48:11 EDT 1998

I think the following IS typical of a contest exchange and "counts."  However,
I would like to point out that this is probably the PRIMARY source of "N"
calls in everybody's CQWW log (esp on bands where SPLIT is SOP).  "N" calls
are THE MAJOR source of point deductions is ALL logs, often 10:1 compared to
Uniques AND Bad combined.  Think about it.

de Doug KR2Q