[CQ-Contest] SIGNING CALLS

Bill Feidt wfeidt at cpcug.org
Sat Jul 25 10:38:08 EDT 1998

As a perennial third tier S&Per, I have to second this sentiment.
If only the call sign is sent for acknowledgement, I have no way
to distinguish between:

 1. "Yes, I QSL your information -- you're  in the log"

                   and

 2. "You're too weak to copy right now and I'm going on with
     my CQing -- you're not in the log"

--

William B. Feidt (Bill)  NG3K
wfeidt at cpcug.org