[CQ-Contest] Re: ARRL 10M Published Results

Jeff Tucker jefft at wciatl.com
Mon Jun 15 11:12:19 EDT 1998

Unfortunately, we at W4AN also made it onto the chopping block and
our score was left out of the published results. Our score of 1,124,394
would have been the #1 M/O score. I've got the
acknowledgment from ARRL for my email log, but I guess
that's moot now.

I know the ARRL processes thousands of logs per year,
in all different formats, etc. But, it's still frustrating
to work your heart out for the weekend and then get
left out of the results. Hopefully they and we can
figure out a system (maybe like the CQ web site) to
reduce this occurrence in the future.

73
Jeff N9HZQ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com