[CQ-Contest] 10M logs dumped

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Tue Jun 16 01:14:00 EDT 1998

My 10 Meter Score was "lost" as well .... possibly #1 US Low Power, CW
Only!  Needless to say, I'm a rather "unhappy camper".  Looks like several
other "top scores" are missing as well.  Just wondering, did ANY scores get
published?  (Haven't got my QST yet, but heard I was missing!)

I'm in the process of letting the ARRL know how I feel about this 10 Meter
Contest fiasco.

I would suggest, all those affected by lost scores, send notes to the
following:

W6ROD, President ARRL, w6rod at arrl.org
W2ML, First VP ARRL, w2ml at arrl.org
K1ZZ, Executive VP, k1zz at arrl.org
KR1R, Contest Branch Manager, kr1r at arrl.org
ARRL Contest Branch, contests at arrl.org
and your local ARRL Director

I'm sure, we'll be hearing a LOT more about this mess!

73 and congrats to those who DID make it into the results.

Ron, WD4AHZ

(FYI 286,936 Points in the ARRL 10 Meter Contest, Low Power, CW Only)

--

Ron Wetjen
mailto:wd4ahz at gte.net

"S.P.P.M.O."