[CQ-Contest] Ref: signing /QRP, /M, /P5

Douglas Priest w3cf at email.msn.com
Wed Mar 4 04:58:55 EST 1998

Interesting thread....

I really have only one guideline that I adhere to ABSOLUTELY.  I really
don't care what call or variation you give me........ I'll log it....Just
give me the ENTIRE call at one time. Not the first two, not the middle two,
not the last two.... Give it to me exactly as it was issued to you. ...If
you want to add a designator...no problem...I highly appreciate your contact
and I HAVE had to sit in a car on top of a hill yelling into my mic hoping
to make a DX contact....and I have worked a contest /QRP...  If your willing
to get on and give me a shout I'll log whatever you want to give me as long
as its an entire call at one time.
Without you my score would not be what I would hope but please be kind
enough not to disturb my concentration by giving me a partial call.

See you this weekend,

Good luck to all!
de Doug W3CF  // V26DX @ V26B

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com