[CQ-Contest] Two contests within a contest?

LU5CW Ernesto Grueneberg lu5cw at qsl.net
Sat Mar 7 06:22:59 EST 1998

I always confirm the call I worked, if i need to correct it. That's the
correct way... besides if I don't many will dupe me to make sure I have the
call correct...
So, lately I've been only answering with ? until I got  a complete call to
avoid this

lu5cw test
?$#%25BX
?
3249023-4w203bx
?
w6bx
w6bx 599kw
599ca
tu de lu5cw

I think it saves a lot of time... (sri to w6bx if he's reading ;-)

Adios

Ernesto Grueneberg LU5CW (ex LU6BEG, LU2BRG)
mailto:lu5cw at qsl.net
Other calls used: LU6BEG/PY, ZP5/LU6BEG, ZP5/LU2BRG, L3CW, ZP5XF (wpx cw 97,
iaru 97, cqww cw 97), ZW5B (cqww cw 95), LT4E (wpx ssb 95, iaru 95, wae ssb
95, cqww ssb 95), LW2DFM (ARRL rtty 97, jidx lb 94), LU4FM (wae cw 95, arrl
10 95, arrl cw 96, wae ssb 96, arrl ssb 97, wpx ssb 97), LP4H (cqww cw 94),
L70FM (cqww ssb 97) , LP4F (wpx cw 94), LT1F (wae cw 97, wpx rtty 98, arrl
cw 98), LS0A (arrl 10m 94,
arrl ssb 95), L73AA, AY1A, L40A (cqww ssb 93), L20A (wpx ssb 94), LU4AA
(iaru 93, wae ssb 93, cqww ssb 94), LU2DW (arrl ssb 95), LU7FJ (cqww ssb
1996), LU6ETB (wpx cw 96, wae cw 96, arrl 10m 96, arrl cw 97, cqww rtty 97)
, LT6E (wpx cw 95), LU6EBY (sac cw 94).