[CQ-Contest] WRONG! (No matter how you do it, I still l

Lee Hiers, AA4GA aa4ga at contesting.com
Sun Mar 22 07:15:40 EST 1998

On 21 Mar 98, Jimmy Weierich wrote:

> If a station makes a large number of zero point QSO's and follows a
> practice of not logging them, as some here are implying is done, would it
> not be obvious to the log checkers (from the size of the .nil report and
> the lack of  zero point QSO's in the log) and be subject to penalty or
> disqualification?

Hey all you CQWW statisticians out there:

Should not the ratio of US/DX stations in the NIL file be similar to
the US/DX ratio in the log in a normal situation?  If there is a big
difference, say a larger ratio of US/DX in the NIL file compared to
the log, would that be indicative of a problem such as intentionally
failing to log the US-US QSOs?  I think so.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers - AA4GA
Cornelia, GA