[CQ-Contest] UBN Results

Wim Salwa sp5ddj at wa.home.pl
Sun Mar 22 09:46:50 EST 1998

Hi everybody !

I'd like to express my great appreciation to CQWW Contest Committee for =
their great job.
Finally we have true results of both ssb and cw parts. As it might have =
happened in the past that not in log or wrong counted QSOs were added to =
the final score. When I found my UBN report ( thank you very much to =
K3EST for the idea ! ) I could judge my 1997 effort, and plan to =
decrease N or B factor this year. But could anyone explain, how come =
that couple of station during ssb part logged my call as SP3DDJ??. The =
penalty % in both SSB/CW decreased my final score by significant number =
of points. Will the same happen to the non E-mail senders=20
( paper logs&disk-logs)?
I hope so. Then we all have TRUE RESULTS.

Best 73's

Wlodzimierz "Wim" Salwa SP5DDJ
 Air Traffic Controller
Warsaw, Poland