[CQ-Contest] DENVER, CO

Milt Jensen miltj at aepnet.com
Tue May 5 12:10:13 EDT 1998

I will be attending a convention at the DIA Holiday Inn next week, May
13-16, 1998.

I would like to visit with any contesters, especially Top Band types,
who might be available during my off hours.  That will be probably be in
the evenings.  I will have my own transportation.

If you fit the categories, and would be amenable to a visit from an
out-of-towner, please E-mail me direct with appropriate information.

Thanks in advance, and PLEASE call off the late spring snowstorms.  HI.

					73 de Milt, N5IA

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com