[CQ-Contest] Club Areas

Spencer Lazar slazar19 at sgi.net
Thu May 14 08:41:27 EDT 1998

Leaving for Dayton in about an hour......

I like the circumference idea, sounds like my kinda rule.
Leme see,  1/64" width tract connecting K5ZD to K4OJ
then over to N6IG then K3ZO, ect. ect.

Sucha beeg deal, why half the members who submit totals
to a club don't even belong to that club and probably
the other half reside outside the milage restrictions
anyways......This is must be high up on the contest
sponsors list of things to check.

Hell, half the multi-multi operation in Europe doesn't
reside in the same country.

When the Sundance Kid told Butch Cassidy "I can't swim"
and Butch replied "Don't worry, the fall will probably
kill you anyways"  He must have been thinking about this
club rule stuff.

Sincerely,
dr. Bafoofnik
p.s., To be continued in the Miami Room tonight.....

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com