[CQ-Contest] CQ Seattle!!

K9NW at aol.com K9NW at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 05:48:43 EDT 1998

K9PG and I are working out in the Seattle area.   Unfortunately, the hours we
are working are not conducive to much socializing but we'd like to hook up
with a few of the W7 contingent while we're out here.

Here's the scoop:  we plan to do lunch at Hooters in Lynnwood on Thursday
10/22 at about Noon.  If anyone can show up that would be great!!  (It's on
196th St SW just across from the Fred Meyer store.)  If you think you'll be
able to show up, please let us know so we'll know to divert our attention from
the Hooters Girls and look for you!!

After a quick hop out to KH7R for WW SSB, we'll be back in the Seattle area
the following week--10/26 - 10/30.  Maybe we can work something out then as
well.

73, Mike K9NW  & Paul K9PG
K9NW at aol.com
K9PG at aol.com