[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10 Metre Logs Missing

sam.ferris.erm at govmail.gov.sk.ca sam.ferris.erm at govmail.gov.sk.ca
Thu Apr 15 16:07:02 EDT 1999

Found my log to missing from the ARRL web site list as well, but was able
to reach Dan this morning before he left for a convention.  He was quite
helpful and looked for my log on his system right away.  He found the CT
bin file that I had sent and noted he would make sure my log did appear
in the published results even though the list of logs received at the
ARRL web site may not be revised anytime soon.

Sam
VE5SF

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com