[CQ-Contest] "Medium" size contest club officials - who are you?

Scott Robbins srobbins at usit.net
Fri Apr 16 19:23:04 EDT 1999

Hello contesters,

Anyone reading this message who is an officer of a contest club that
regularly participates in the ARRL medium club category competition
please send me an e-mail message with information on how to contact
you.  Tennessee Contest Group is making an effort to contact smaller
contest clubs to pass ideas and concerns about club category
competition and other issues back and forth.  More dialogue means
better contesting for all of us!

Thank you in advance,

Scott Robbins, W4PA
TN. Contest Group Facilitator, 1999
<srobbins at usit.net>

This is the e-mail address of Scott Robbins and Mary Carol Rhodes
Visit the Tennessee Contest Group at <http://www.k4ro.net/tcg.html>
       'Shall we go...you and I, while we can? Through the
        transitive nightfall of diamonds?' - Grateful Dead
The views expressed above do not represent the view of my employer.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com