[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M - Exchange for States

Martin Ellis jmellis at ihug.co.nz
Fri Dec 10 00:34:43 EST 1999

Good morning,
Only a few days until the ARRL 10M 1999 contest.  With the present focus
on accuracy in log entries, can I make another plea to Stateside operators
on SSB: please remember to give your State in the 2 letter postal
abbreviation.  So Connecticut becomes Charlie Tango, and Florida becomes Fox
Lima. If you say Missouri we can guess between MO, MS or MI and we are bound
to get it wrong!  If you say  59 Mike Oscar, we both win!

Good luck in the contest,

Martin ZL1ANJ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com