[CQ-Contest] Stew

Bob Wruble ai7b at teleport.com
Mon Dec 20 08:32:15 EST 1999

when the sp test fitrst evolved i thot at last a test that would level the
playing field a bit!  i even won the
first years running from the NW wow!!  running HP
of course.

now i see the qrp class with its 4x multiplier as just another way the NE
stns have come up with to continue their dominance of yet another contest!!

be dammed if i will spend a prime time weekend (xmas season) to make a 100
q's on 160 qrp ...lifes to short!

w7gg