[CQ-Contest] Stew You

DougKR2Q at aol.com DougKR2Q at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 21:04:26 EST 1999

It seems to me that this thing will balance itself out (qrp/qro).  If
everyone is qrp, scores will go down because it will be tough to copy many
stations.  If that happens, then the QRO guys will win because all the qrpers
will be calling them and they (the qro guy) will have so many more qso's than
the qrpers, that the power mults won't matter.

Wasn't this 'test based on distance at one point?  That would seem to have
balanced out the qrp thing all by itself.  Bigger overall mult for power,
much smaller points per qso due to reduced distance.  Am I halucinating this?

de Doug KR2Q

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com