[CQ-Contest] Teen looking for contest op position

K9YO- Cedrick Johnson k9yo at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 23 22:50:45 EDT 1999

Hello-
While we're on the topic of youth contesting....

I have just been accepted to Northern Illinois Univ for this fall, and as I
leave home, I know that I can''t make it home in time on contest weekends
to do all the station prep.. So, during this fall, does someone have a op
position available? I can fork up the $$ for a plane ticket, and also if
you're in the IL area, I can hop on I-88 and be there since my classes end
at 2 on Fridays (planned it that way! ;)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com