[CQ-Contest] SS-LOG Super-Check

Henderson, Dan N1ND dhenderson at arrl.org
Sun Mar 7 14:46:36 EST 1999

Hi gang...

While I'll let ya'll debate the more or less issue,, let me make one point.
The increased log checking does not affect the Cups for Sweeps or Pins.  We
will continue to issue those based on the claimed achievement.  After all,
we do work on honesty as a  gentleman's agreement for those two awards.  As
far as the plaques and certificates, well, those will be based on the
excellent and extensive log checking done by the dedicated and capable
groups of volunteers.

Hope everyone worked everyone this weekend.  73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
Contest Branch Manager, ARRL

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com