[CQ-Contest] "Bedless in Dayton" by K7BV

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 01:07:41 EST 1999

Friends,
Put me on the list of memory challenged contesters needing a bed to flop in at
the Crown Plaza in Dayton.  Appreciate any leads that lead to a bed.  In my
previous life as KZ5M I found I could party until the booze ran out and then
crawl into an electrical closet or elevator shaft for a a couple ZZZs but
sober life dictates closer adherence to socially acceptable behavior. Sigh...
At least I won't to have to ask around this year to find out if I had a good
time.

73 Dennis (the Menace) Motschenbacher K7BV

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com