[CQ-Contest] Fair?

K3BU at aol.com K3BU at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 12:04:06 EST 1999

SM2EKM writes:
<< With this background, ofcourcse I am bitching. What surprises
 me is that not more fellows outside the NA continent bitch
 about it. >>

Maybe this should tell you that you are WRONG and you should be big enough to
admit it. Otherwise your logic is screwed up and based on limited knowledge.
Look and analyze the results and then make a conclusion. 1 point doesn't turn
this contest into US QSO party, it attracts more US stations into the contest
and eliminates stupid 0 point scoring rule and many "not in log" problems.
Further makes the contest a bit more busy on lower bands, where the range is
limited and large countries are penalized for having more hams. We could have
used 2 points on low bands, but even one point is better than ZERO.
Thank you N8BJQ for making change, and others who joined in this crusade.
Now if we can somehow fix the "other continent" problem.
CU in CW WPX (160m)

Yuri, K3BU, VE3BMV, VE1BY
was VA1A on 160m, and begging for QSOs

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com