[CQ-Contest] Transportation From Dayton Airport to Downtown

John Crovelli w2gd at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 18:50:14 EDT 1999

I'm arriving at the Dayton Airport at 10:30 pm tomorrow (Thursday)  night.
Anyone out there arriving about the same time who might be able to give me a

lift downtown, ideally to the Crowne Plaza?.

Alternatively, what is the best way to get downtown from the airport?  Is
there a Crowne Plaza Hotel Shuttle?  Taxi?  Just want an idea what to
expect.

Thanks.

John W2GD

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com