[CQ-Contest] SCP in practice

Randy Thompson thompson at pcsoftintl.com
Thu May 13 13:54:27 EDT 1999

Hello.  My name is Randy.  I use super check partial when I am operating.  I
use it a lot.

Whew, I feel better already!

I find SCP to be an extremely useful tool but not a substitute to actually
being able to copy/hear stations.  I would love to create my own SCP
database like Brett has. Does anyone have software for doing this easily?
ASCII in and .dta out?

The guys who collect logs and make the currently available SCP databases do
a good job for little reward, but there are lots of things in my past logs
(and in my head) that I would like to build into the database.

Randy, K5ZD

No Dayton for me this year...:)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com