[CQ-Contest] SS Checks

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at alum.mit.edu
Wed Oct 13 18:40:11 EDT 1999

Do the rules REQUIRE me to send the same check on CW as on phone?

I HATE the use of databases. So I definitely send the same check all weekend
long, but I generally do NOT send the same check from one weekend to the
next. Heck, I don't even remember what year I was first licensed. Who should
be penalized if I remember differently when I sit down for that first QSO of
the weekend? I know this gimmick is probably lowering MY score as folks with
databases ask for fills, but I'm only in this game for entertainment.

Wayne, W5XD

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com