[CQ-Contest] internet contesting

WA9ALS - John jfleming at shelbynet.net
Wed Oct 20 15:52:31 EDT 1999

Tongue in cheek, I suggested something a little like this on the RTTY
reflector awhile back.  We all had a good laugh while at the same time we
realized that some of us, me included, spend way too much time on the
Internet and not enough time on the RADIO!  HI  The post below is scary
because I'm afraid some day our only "ham" activity will be writing about
radio on the Internet!
WA9ALS - John
jfleming at shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als