[CQ-Contest] CQWW Multiplier Station

n5nj at att.net n5nj at att.net
Tue Oct 26 19:00:03 EDT 1999

Hans,

I think you're missing the point - he's going to look
for guys on SSB with the intent of getting them on CW.

This, while it may not be specifically addressed does,
in my opinion, violate the spirit and intent.

This has been done before and I don't believe much has
been done about it.  Perhaps a clear statement that this
should not be allowed needs to be made.

73,
Bob N5NJ

--