[CQ-Contest] ONTARIO QSO PARTY - April 29-30th, 2000

Bob Chandler ve3sre at compuserve.com
Tue Apr 4 19:14:24 EDT 2000

Hi gang!

Just about 4 weeks to go till Canada's third largest amateur radio
contest - the Ontario QSO Party sponsored by ODXA.

Ontario stations will be "working the world"...stations outside chase
Ontario stations in the 48 multiplier areas of the province.

Complete details are available at http://www.odxa.on.ca/oqphome.html

Special note to Ontario stations or folks living along the border with
Ontario...we still have about half a dozen or so multipliers that need
to be activated...if you can help out it would be greatly
appreciated....and for stateside stations remember $1.00 U.S. = about
$1.50 Canadian...have a cheap holiday weekend...and do some hamming
too!!  Multi-county mobile ops are generously rewarded with bonus
points!!

73 de Bob VE3SRE

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com