[CQ-Contest] new Wintelnetx update available
k1ttt at berkshire.net
Fri Apr 21 23:54:34 EDT 2000
Version 3.02 is now available for download. This includes one of the most
requested features, the ability to send control characters from either the
input line or the connect scripts. It also fixes some bugs that crept into
the 3.00 version.
Go to: http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/software.html for download links and
to read the full manual
The updates from version 3.00 are:
1. restore automatic focus control so keyboard input cursor always goes to the
toolbar input field the way it used to.
2. removed window/new menu item
3. added handling of control characters from input line. all control characters
except ctrl-m (enter key) and ctrl-h (backspace) are sent as soon as they are
typed even if there is other text in the line waiting to send.
4. added a way to send control characters from prompts. in a prompt response
a backslash '\' before the character you want as a control character. i.e. '\m'
in the response string would send a control-m (enter key). if you need to send
backslash put in 2 of them in a row. i.e. '\\' would send a single backslash to
5. Stopped the escape key from closing the port toolbars.
6. Fixed (i think) the hangup in disconnecting telnet ports.
1. Fixed (i think) the hangup in disconnecting RXTelnet ports and Com ports and
sometimes other ports.
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt at berkshire.net or robbins at berkshire.net
CQ-Contest on WWW: http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/
Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com
More information about the CQ-Contest