[CQ-Contest] ONTARIO QSO PARTY - Less than a week to go!

Bob Chandler ve3sre at compuserve.com
Mon Apr 24 04:56:24 EDT 2000

Hi all!

Just a reminder that there's less than a week to go before the 4th Annual Ontario QSO Party.
The contest takes place starting at 18:00 UTC on Saturday, April 29th, 2000 and runs till
18:00 UTC on Sunday, April 29th, 2000.   We're on all HF bands 160-10 (except WARC)both SSB &
CW and on the VHF/UHF bands FM simplex, SSB & CW.

Complete details are at http://www.odxa.on.ca/oqphome.html

We're just inches away from having all 48 Ontario multipliers activated!

There are files available on our website for NA-log, TR-log, Log-eqf and SD-log.   With
luck we may have a Beta version of VE3SYB's brand new "OQP-log".

We'll also be joined of course by the Florida and Nebraska QSO parties, the Swiss Contest,
MARAC county hunters SSB contest and QRP to the Field contest.   Also there'll be International
Marconi Day special events stations...special event stations at openings of the new movie
"Frequency" and who knows what else!!!  Its going to be an exciting and fun weekend on the
radio!!

Hope to hear you all on!

73 de Bob VE3SRE

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com