[CQ-Contest] Contest Dinner Correction

Tim Duffy tduffy at sygnet.com
Tue Apr 25 11:46:30 EDT 2000

The email address for tickets was wrong in my weekend post. Sorry.

To reach Radio Bookstore by email for the Dayton Contest dinner tickets:

nx1g at top.monad.net

73,
Tim K3LR

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com

From: PY2NY - Vitor" <py2ny at geocities.com (PY2NY - Vitor)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:58:55 -0300
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last Hour Dayton Visitor!!

Hello friends of cq-contest reflector First of all, many
thanks to people from Philadelphia, specially N3BNA,
N3RS and K3WW, who will be QRV for us (PU2VYT
my wife, and me) during our trip to that historical city,
May 15-18. Those men was fantastic, answering and
giving us all attention. THANKS !! Now, another help
call... We will go to Hamvention, and hotels very close
of Dayton are full. We are thinking to stay in other places
30-50 km of Dayton, but would be more interesting to listen
some of you, residents in USA or even in that region.
Any help with hotel names and phone numbers will be
welcome, and please with a copy to jo at acoriana.com.br
In 1996 we were at Vandalia Airport Hotel, and 1998 we
were at Days Inn South, Miamisburg. Was fine.
Ana (PU2VYT) and me are thinking to use all the
day at Hamvention and maybe going to Crowne Plaza for
"after-dinner" talk hour, returning to rest at night, driving no
more than 50 km. Any sugestion? Don't forget to send
copy to jo at acoriana.com.br
Thanks again to everybody that help us via reflector.
Will be nice to talk about DX and contesting, including
our participation in ZX5J effort for WPX CW contest...
Best 73 from PY2NY - Vitor

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com