[CQ-Contest] Ming Voice Keyer Schematic Needed

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki at juno.com
Tue Aug 8 00:27:59 EDT 2000

Sorry for the wide distribution but I figured if anyone would have this
schematic, it would be another serious contestor.

I am trying to get a copy of the original schematic and
wiring instructions for a Ming DV-58C voice keyer
module I built up 10 years ago or so.

I did write the ham who originally offered these units
but received  no response.

If anyone has or knows where I can obtain a copy of the
paperwork I would be greatly appreciative.

73,

Dennis Vernacchia N6KI

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.