[CQ-Contest] so2r switch box

Jay Terleski wx0b at arraysolutions.com
Tue Aug 8 09:09:37 EDT 2000

David Robbins wrote:

> does anyone make a so2r switch box like the schematic in the back of the NA user
> manual?

Hi David,
The long awaited SO2R box from Array Solutions is just about ready. We
really are sending the layout to the board shop today.

It will support  NA, CT, TR, and Writelog through the LPT port I/O. As
well as some nifty two radio features I thought of with help from
several well known SO2R guys.

Also I have just added a new Super Keyer Voice and CW key by Bernie
ZS4TX, it also has many SO2R features.

Jay, WX0B

--
Jay Terleski