[CQ-Contest] TCG seeking team players for NAQP SSB

ny4t ny4t at home.com
Thu Aug 10 20:23:47 EDT 2000

Would you like to be on a Tennessee Contest Group team for NAQP SSB?
There is no proximity requirement for this one so anyone and everyone is
invited to join the fun with TCG.  Just send me an e-mail and inform me
whether you will be full or part time and I will put you on a team.
Team placings are based on past performance and we can accomodate all
levels of contesters from big gun to little pea shooter stations like
mine.

73,
Lee Hall (NY4T)
Facilitator: Tennessee Contest Group (K4TCG) http://www.k4ro.net/tcg