[CQ-Contest] Cheap way to send stateside-stateside QSL cards (for contest QSOs)

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Aug 12 15:01:50 EDT 2000

KC1XX has been very active in contests for the last 10 years.  This summer,
we have been catching up on the QSL backlog for the past 5 years.

I estimate that we have 2000 printed QSLs for stateside stations.  Since we
went to the trouble and expense to print them, it would be a shame to just
throw them out.  Matt does not want QSLs in return, I just thought it would
be nice to get these cards out.

Does anyone have any suggestions what we should do?  If there was some
service that would forward them for $0.05-$0.10/card it would be worth
doing, but probably not for any more than that.

These are all active contesters who probably have envelopes at their local
QSL bureau, but the ARRL won't take them.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>
http://www.ad1c.com