[CQ-Contest] WRTC '96 Tapes

Bruce Sawyer n6nt at ynn.com
Fri Aug 25 00:49:54 EDT 2000

I might have made this pitch before, so if I did please excuse the
bandwidth....

There are still several boxes of the WRTC '96 videos sitting in my junk
room, taking up space.  Any that are still left here as of September 22,
which is when I head back to Little Cayman for the winter, are going to go
in the trash.  So...if you would like to have one of these tapes FOR FREE,
just send me the postage and I'll send you one (or more!).  The cost to mail
anywhere in the US is $3; beyond that, it varies.

Bruce Sawyer, N6NT
15430 Bohlman Road
Saratoga, CA 95070

P.S. If you do send me postage money for a tape, please make sure you send
your address as well!

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com